1) Sarcasm: Those who are most sarcastic are just prolonging their own insecurities. It isn’t about me so much as it is about the reality they choose to stay stuck in.
2) We ALL have hurts.
3) Those who reach out and say I need help can be counted as the courageous. Twelve Steppers are the heroes of tomorrow. Because it is said the road to recovery is paved with bones of those who didn’t make it.
4) Not all of us will deal with these hurts to find healing in this one life we are given. I am sad!
5) We all have such a deep-seated longing for 1 thing: A desperate craving to love and feel loved.
6) Often times we have the wrong expectations for the right people or the right expectations but of the wrong people.
7) If you are reading this you are part of the fortunate few who has access to more; and discards more, than the rest of the world could ever possibly dream of.
8) If you are reading this and you need a “do- over” – IT IS NOT TOO LATE!
9) The Twelve Steps and Serenity Prayer can help recover far more of your life than you could ever do on your own.
10) By letting go you will discover far more life than you could ever have dreamt. God will do for you what you cannot do for yourself.
11) An attitude of gratitude puts life back into the balance it needs to be.
12) You cannot pray for someone and hate them at the same time.
As I turned yet another year older on this journey of life I thank all of you who found your way into my path. Without many of you the end would have been premature. May your year be a “rich” one and full of what truly matters. Godspeed on your journey!!!