The Biggest Event of Its Kind in The Nation!
When: December 18, 2010, Saturday – 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Where: Dallas Convention Center
650 S. Griffin Street
Dallas, Texas 75202
Reuniting the Family: A Christmas to Remember
‘Tis the season’ for sharing the spirit of Christmas. Operation Care International will again host the nation’s largest Christmas party for the homeless at the Dallas Convention Center on Saturday, December 18th with a special recognition of our homeless veterans.
Operation Care Needs!
- With a budget of over 150,000 for Christmas Gift 2010, FUNDS are definitely needed to support this life changing event. Learn more about donating.
- Your Prayers are definitely needed to support this mission. Submit your prayer requests.
- Homeless Gifts Drive (Churches, Schools, Companies, Organizations) – Theme: Each one Bring one
- We Need People To Organize Drives!
- Goods Needed:
Shoes (Sizes 10-14)
Toys (1-14 years old)
Personal Care Products(Socks, Toothpaste, Toothbrush, Washcloth, Shampoo, Lotion, Razor Blades,Feminine Hygiene, Soap, Comb, I Gallon zip lock bag)
Christmas Decorations and Carpenters
Warehouse Location: 3113 Glenfield Ave, Dallas, Tx 75233
- For Donations and Drives – Email: Jeff & Christine Bennett at Bennett.firstname.lastname@example.org
- For General Volunteer Questions – Email: email@example.com
- Volunteers: We need volunteers in many areas in order to change lives through Christmas Gift 2010. Review our Volunteer Opportunities to see where you can serve and share your talents. Sign Up Now!
- Special Recognition: We need your help! We are searching for the oldest veterans in the D/FW Metroplex. We would like to recognize the oldest veterans (85 years or older) who would represent each of the 5 branches of the services (Army, Air Force, Coast Guard, Marines and Navy), and who can still march in a short parade, in uniform, at the Dallas Convention Center. Contact Patrick Huck at 817-715-3132